Reserved for him and made for her, this mahogany hued power recliner delivers all the comfort and style you could ask for. Inspired by sports car interiors, the power seat features real leather in the seating area for your pleasure. The advanced one-touch power control puts you in the driver's seat with an adjustable headrest and lumbar support, USB port and wireless charging for your phone, plus an integrated cup holder, all at your fingertips. This power recliner utilizes every inch of space, with hidden storage compartments under the padded armrests.
- One-touch power control with Easy View™ power adjustable headrest, power lumbar support, USB charging and wireless phone charging
- Wireless charger accommodates later model smartphones, including Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Huawei Mate and Nokia Lumia
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery (with perforated details); vinyl/polyester (faux leather) exterior upholstery
- Armrest with storage compartment
- 2 cup holders
- 43" high back
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||PWR Recliner/ADJ Headrest
|Item Color Key
||The Man-Den Power Recliner
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||38''W x 40''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.