Get comfy solo or with a companion in the Broadway Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests. Independently adjust the headrest and recline with power controls on both sides of the loveseat, dialing in the level of comfort you need to keep your body properly supported. Superior construction, including our DualFlex Spring System and high-density attached seat cushions, ensure a lifetime of enjoyment. Choose from two elegant leather options that will elevate the look of your space and stand up to the rigors of high-traffic environments. And with a USB port built right into the power control, you can easily charge devices and keep them close at hand.
- Square arms and clean lines for contemporary, architectural look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on each side of the loveseat independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on each side of the loveseat return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Durable leather upholstery is designed to hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.