Clean lines with sculpted upholstery.
Pirouette combines modern and traditional styling with the slim arm sloping back into a back wing that frames the divided back cushion. This classic is enhanced with heavy-thread stitching for added elegance. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 30"W x 39"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Removable high-density seat cushion
- 18 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position and is located discreetly between the seat and arm for convenient operation.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in custom-order leather colors.
- The upholstery color you choose determines the wood finish. Wood finishes are specific to the upholstery color and cannot be substituted.
- Visit a Flexsteel retailer for custom-order options and details. Allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery on custom orders.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.