Modular design with limitless function. The appeal of the Hendrix Power Recliner comes from its curved subtle shapes and ruched detail on its pillow-padded arms. The sloping, contoured seat enhances the contemporary air of this style. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 41"W x 39"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Power mechanisms allow you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- Four power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently. A single USB port is included on each power button control.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.