Classic barrel shape with a crisp, chic appeal.
Splayed, curve-shaped arm with a tight back contribute to Carly's crisp, chic look. Its barrel shape delivers a simple, classic look making it a perfect accent chair to match any décor, and its ability to swivel makes it an irresistibly fun, casual piece for any space.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
32"H x 38"W x 37"D Seating Area Dimensions
18"SH × 22"SW × 25"SD × 24"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Removable luxury seat cushion
- Swivels a full 360 degrees
- Only available in select leathers.
- This rough-hewn leather showcases branding marks, insect bites, healed scars, and other naturally occurring traits and may display subtle color variances from one piece of furniture to another as well as throughout a single piece of furniture. For more details, please contact your local Flexsteel retailer.
- Only a light protective topcoat is applied to the leather, so this leather will absorb body oils and develop a natural patina over time. Fading, color loss, darkening, and sheen variations will further enhance over time.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.