Description: Power High-Leg Recliner
Product Description: Oswald's refined scale is accented with updated old-world elements. Its slim arm panel, exaggerated wing back, and attached headrest pillow add character to the profile. Natural edge stitch detail and high legs create clean lines, and our Blue Steel Spring unit provides a lifetime of reclining comfort.
- Open Depth: 68" (172.7 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Power Button
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms..
||30" (76.2 cm) 30 INH
||39" (99.1 cm) 39 INH
||42" (106.7 cm) 42 INH
||113 lb (50.8 kg) 113 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||24" (61 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||21.51 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.