Nailhead trim highlights a traditional style.
Bishop's traditional style features a divided back cushion for soft comfort. Its elegant look is garnished with nailhead trim throughout that lines the back wings, front and sides of its base, and arm fronts. Relax in Bishop for never-ending luxury and relaxation. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 30"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 26"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Removable high-density seat cushion
- 18 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Power headrest mechanism allows you to adjust the headrest with a touch of a button.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is located at the center of the power button.
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown nailhead trim.
- Only available in shown wood finish.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.