Experience customizable comfort and the luxury of top-grain leather with the Fallon power reclining loveseat with power headrests. Both you and a companion can enjoy reclining in the loveseat using power controls located in both arms. The power controls independently adjust the headrests and recline, so you can find the perfect position for relaxation, while built-in USB charging ports allow you to power up devices. Fallon's design looks as good as it feels, thanks to our luxurious leather upholstery. And durability is a given with our patented DualFlex Spring System™ that ensures a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit.
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power control independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy
- Premium leather on key seating areas and armrests has luxurious look and feel
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
||63" 63 INH
||39" 39 INH
||41" 41 INH
||66" (167.6 cm)
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||38.05 cu ft (1.1 m 3 )
||229 lb (103 kg) 229 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.