Wide, plush seats for lounging comfort.
With its extra-wide seats, La Crosse provides ample room for stretching out and getting comfortable. If your idea of ultimate relaxation involves lounging and reclining back to watch some TV, this is the style for you. Its generous scale combined with plush pillow arms and divided back cushions will make this your new favorite napping place. Enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
40"H x 89"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 69"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushions
- Attached high-density seat cushions
- 12 in. wall clearance
- To lower the footrest, apply pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
- Reclining handles are extra long to allow for easily accessible operation.
- Flip-down center console with two cup holders, two electrical outlets, and two USB ports.
- Safety locks prevent furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.