Superior ergonomics combine with the plush comfort of the Crew power recliner. Featuring triple power functionality that allows for independent adjustment of the headrest, lumbar support and recline, this recliner also features Zero Gravity which reduces pressure and tension on the body. Enjoy reliable comfort all day, every day, with pad-over armrests, a waterfall chaise footrest, a thin layered headrest, and divided back cushion. Built-in USB ports conveniently keep mobile devices charged and ready to stream your favorite shows. Available in two color choices, the Crew power recliner is upholstered in top grain leather for exceptional beauty and durability.
- Contoured seat with waterfall chaise cradles you in for supportive comfort
- Pad-over arms with a high divide back and a thin padded headrest
- Available in two top grain leather color options that are durable for everyday use
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Customize your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently
- A home button on the power control returns the headrest, lumbar and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB-A and USB-C charging ports are built into power control for convenient charging and have zero draw technology to prevent the battery from draining when they are not in use
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Removable backs for easy moving throughout the home
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.