Experience a new era of comfort with the Artemis power rocking recliner with power headrest and lumbar. Its slim profile, flared arms and pronounced seams and stitching offer an elevated, on-trend look. State-of-the-art triple power and Zero Gravity technology combine with a supportive high-divide back and contoured bucket seat to ensure lasting comfort, while adjustable heat and air massage provides the ultimate relaxation experience.
- Transitional style with fashionable flare arms and seam details
- Backrest and seat have heat and air massage functions that are adjustable with the hand wand control
- Bucket seat cushion cradles you in for lasting seat comfort
- Gently rocks when not reclined and has safety locks to prevent rocking when reclined
- Customize your comfort with a hand wand control that independently adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline
- Zero Gravity recline puts you in the ideal position that reduces pressure and gives you a feeling of weightlessness
- Hand wand control can be placed on either side of the recliner to accommodate your dominant hand
- The power control includes a USB-A port for convenient charging
- Built to last with our patented Blue Steel Spring™ seat system-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Upholstered in two color choices of a premium, leather-looking fabric
- Removable back for easy moving throughout the home
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.