Make your me time even more relaxing with the Jarvis Loveseat with Power Headrests. You and your family will enjoy lounging in this contemporary reclining loveseat, which packs a punch when it comes to ergonomic features. Our Zero Gravity recline technology gives you a feeling a weightlessness, while our patented DualFlex Spring System gives you an optimal range of motion. You can even adjust the headrests and recline independently using power controls on either side of the loveseat and charge your devices with the built-in USB ports. Add a sleek aesthetic and refined design details to the mix, and you ve got a loveseat that you ll enjoy for years to come.
- Contemporary look with clean lines, sleek arms and intricate cross-stitching
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- Power controls on either side independently adjust the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Separate home buttons on either side return the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core
- Choose from polyester fabric or leather/vinyl match for a high-quality look that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- USB port built into power control for convenient charging
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.