Unwind with the soothing motion of the Rio Rocking Recliner. In the seated position, this recliner features a comforting back and forth motion that s great for rocking babies or yourself to sleep. When you re ready to relax, use the convenient handle on the arm to adjust the recline. Other features designed to enhance your wellness include divided back cushions that support your neck, back and lower lumbar. Inset padded armrests have refined look and keep your forearms comfy. Bolstered by our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™ that combines firmness with flexibility, the Rio Rocking Recliner will stay comfortable for years to come. Find a look that elevates your home by choosing from over 250 fabric options, including our cleanable, durable high-performance fabrics.
- Rocking recliner provides soothing movement in the seated position, helping you relax
- Handle-activated recline system on arm allows you to manually yet efficiently move between sitting and reclining
- Divided back cushion cradles your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 250 fabrics to suit any décor
- Available in durable, cleanable performance fabrics that will withstand everyday use by an active family
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
- Footrest easily lowers when you apply pressure in a downward motion
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.