Get all the convenience of a powered recliner in a high-end leather design with the Arlo Power Recliner with Power Headrest. Available in more than 50 leather or leather match upholstery options, you can create a look that suits your style and will look great for years to come. When you re ready to relax, independently adjust the headrest and recline using a convenient power control in the arm. There s also a built-in USB charging port in the power control, so you never have to worry about your devices dying. Distinctive triple-divide back cushions have a tailored look and keep your head, neck and lower back supported. A contoured seat with chaise pad takes pressure off your legs as your sit, while rounded pad-over track arms keep your forearms comfy. And durability is guaranteed with our patented DualFlex Spring System™, which provides firmness and flexibility as you sit and ensures a lifetime of comfort.
- Power control on the arm independently adjusts the headrest and recline for a personalized sit
- Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Pull-tufted, triple-divide back cushions support your back and have distinctive look
- Rounded pad-over track arms enhance comfort and provide additional forearm support
- Contoured seat with chaise pad for a comfortable, tailored look
- Built to last with our DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in leather/match options that will hold up in the most demanding environments
- Available in more than 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.