Gather everyone together for a comfortable night in with the Rio Power Reclining Sectional, available in our premium leather upholstery. Using the power controls in either arm, everyone can prop up their feet to lay back to relax. USB charging ports in the power controls give you a place to charge devices, while remotes and beverages can be kept handy in a convenient storage console. Design details including divided back cushions support your neck, back and lower lumbar, while inset padded armrests take pressure off your forearms. Durability is never an issue thanks to our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which provides flexibility and firmness as you sit. Choose from over 50 premium leather options to create a look that complements your living space.
- Power controls on both arms effortlessly adjust the recline, keeping you comfortable
- USB charging port built into power control keeps devices powered up and ready to use
- Storage console houses snacks, remotes and other personal items
- Two drink holders keep beverages close at hand
- Divided back cushions cradle your neck, back and lower lumbar for enhanced comfort
- Streamlined inset padded armrests have a seamless look and comfortable feel
- Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™-sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability
- High-density cushions consist of a high-resiliency, high-density polyurethane foam core with a soft fiber wrap that ensures comfort as you sit and recline
- Available in over 50 leather options to suit any décor
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways
||5" (12.7 cm)
||Power Reclining Sectional
||Power, USB Port, With Console, Cup Holders
|Standard Seat Cushion:
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.