Designed for a lifetime of flexibility, the Flex 6-seat sectional with storage ottoman delivers reconfigurable relaxation for small and large groups. Use the ottoman as a standalone piece or combine with other the other modular components to create the perfect seating arrangement for your space. Built with Blue Steel Spring technology and sustainable, stain-resistant performance fabric, Flex seating provides deep-seated, blissful comfort and long-lasting livability. And assembly is a breeze with a patented J-Bracket™ no-tool method that takes minutes, rather than hours.
- Transitional style with sleek, 5" track arms and a deep seat for contemporary comfort
- Recessed plastic legs are discreet and will not scratch floors
- At the heart of the seat is our signature Blue Steel Spring - providing unmatched durability and support
- Constructed with a heavy-duty wood frame for superior durability and resistance to warping and humidity
- Upholstered in a gray performance fabric that is sustainably made with recycled water bottles and delivers exceptional stain- and water-resistance for easy cleanability, making it the perfect choice for active families and pets
- Reversible loose seat and back cushions can be flipped and rotated for even wear
- Storage ottoman top lifts open for an ample space to store belongings, has casters for easy moving, and perfectly bumps up against the sectional to make a chaise lounge or can stand alone
- Enjoy all day comfort and relaxation with a back designed with the ideal ergonomic seating angle
- From chairs to sectionals, add or remove seats, backs and arms to change up the configuration
- Fully disassembles for easy moving up and down stairs, around corners and through narrow doorways
- Ships directly to your door via small parcel service
Living Room Groupsets
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.