Clean lines and subtle texture in a sophisticated frame. A rich wood finish makes the Walnut Creek hutch an ideal choice for those who seek simplicity and sophistication in their home office space. The bold wood finish combined with the sleek architecture of Walnut Creek are sure to be a beautiful addition to any home. Spacious, adjustable shelving and cable access make this hutch a practical and stylish addition to the Walnut Creek executive desk and executive credenza.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
48"H x 73"W x 16"D
- Quality veneers and solid poplar wood
- Deep brown wood finish
- Round doorknobs on rectangular back plates in a gunmetal finish
- Locking doors on each cabinet
- One adjustable/removable shelf in each cabinet
- One canister light in open top compartment
- One fixed shelf in open top compartment
- One divided center compartment
- Task lighting in open bottom compartment
- Cable access in open bottom compartment
- Coordinates with the Walnut Creek executive desk and executive credenza.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.