1. Featuring solid wood.
2. Multi step lacquer finish with a soft multi color finish and a golden patina.
3. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
4. On Bookcases Both 70" high are finished on both sides have functional casters are open on 4 sides.
All shelves are fixed.
1. Solid wood provides durability and quality construction.
2. Hand applied finish on solid wood provides a unique look.
3. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
4. Finished and open on all sides these two versatile bookcases can also be used as roomseparators.
- Featuring solid mango and pine wood.
- Beautiful multi-step lacquer finish with golden powder dry brush detailing.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces.
- Solid wood top on desk is floated to allow for wood's natural movement.
- English dovetailing on 100% solid wood drawer fronts.
- Ball bearing metal glides.
- Non-chip, custom pulls and hand-wrought base add durability.
- Matching File Cabinet accommodates both legal and letter sized documents. Two spacious drawers
- Casters included.
- Matching Storage Cabinet features 3 drawers to store office supplies.
- Matching Bookcases available: 55 and 70 height. Finished on all sides, and include functional casters. All shelves are fixed.
- Desk features four drawers. Middle pencil drawer doubles as keyboard tray (drop-down front)
- Matching File Cabinet accommodates both legal and letter sized documents (bottom drawer). Top two extra storage drawers for supplies. Casters included.
- Matching Bookcase available is 70 high. Finished on all sides. All shelves are fixed.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.