La-Z-Boy helps you create the sofa that s just right for your space and your lifestyle. The Paxton Right Arm Sitting Chaise adds versatility and comfort to your sectional. Configure it with other Paxton modules for seating that suits your needs. It features a deep seat cushion, low-profile wood legs and a chamber-filled back cushion that maintains its shape and support over time. Stretch out to read, relax or watch TV. The patented ComfortCore® seat cushion provides just the right amount of support for a long or short sit. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades. A matching ottoman is available separately.
To optimize appearance, fluff cushions and pillows often to retain shape. Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Modular piece for the Paxton sectional
- Patented ComfortCore® cushion
- Welt trim
- Low profile wood legs
- Matching ottoman available separately
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported parts
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||45W x 66.5D x 38H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.