Traditional countryside blends style with modern function in this Cambridge Buffet by homestyles. Crafted of hardwood solids and veneers over engineered wood with finger-joint, solid wood construction, and a unique hand-rubbed, whitewash finish. Can be used as an entertainment unit as well, with storage provided under the top for electronics and cord access in the back. Two doors with raised moldings open to two adjustable shelves, with two open center shelves for display. Finish and measurements may very slightly. Assembly required. 36"H x 47.25"W x 18.5"D.
- Crafted of hardwood solids and veneers over engineered wood with finger-joint, solid wood construction
- Unique hand-rubbed, whitewash finish
- Storage provided under the top for electronics and cord access in the back
- Two doors with raised moldings open to two adjustable shelves, with two open center shelves for display
- Finish and measurements may very slightly
- Assembly required
- 36"H x 47.25"W x 18.5"D
- Crafted of hardwood solids and veneers over engineered wood, with finger joint solid wood construction adding strength to where the boards are glued together, in a unique hand-rubbed whitewash finish.
- Delivered to your door by parcel post service
- Finish and color may vary.
- Assembly required.
Servers / Buffets / Sideboards
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.